Seoul City Tour Bus is a shuttle bus that runs the hottest course in Seoul. It offers a great time to enjoy ancient history and modern history with ears and eyes through a professional audio tour guide in 12 languages. Also, have fun enjoying all your five sense by shopping and eating delicious Korean foods in Seoul :)
Seoul City Tour Bus for those who want to look around Seoul but are hesitant on a hot or cold day!
1. Downtown Palace Namsan Course
Traveling around 22 stops, you will be guided to popular tourist attractions including N Seoul Tower, Myeong-dong, Itaewon, Namdaemun Market and the National Museum of Korea. You can get off at the desired stop to observe the city freely and use the following bus every 30 minutes.
• Course: Gwanghwamun → Deoksugung Palace → Namdaemun Market → Seoul Station → War Memorial of Korea → Yongsan Station → The National Museum of Korea → Itaewon → Myeongdong → Namsan Hanok Village → Grand Ambassador Hotel → Silla Hotel → N Seoul Tower → Hyatt Hotel → Dongdaemun Design Plaza → Daehak-ro → Changgyeonggung Palace → Changdeokgung Palace → Insadong → In front of the Blue House → Gyeongbokgung Palace, Folk Museum → Sejong Center for the Performing Arts (do not stop) → Gwanghwamun
• Bus interval : Sunday~ Friday : 9am~5:30pm( Interval :30mins) / Saturday : 9am~5:45pm(Interval :25mins)
2. Around Gangnam Course
Around Gangnam Course offers a tour of the major tourist attractions in Gangnam-gu. Once you visit COEX, Gangnam Station, Garosu-gil (Sinsa Station), and other famous places in Gangnam, you will fall in love with Gangnam. This is the best course to listen to the story of Gangnam in more details through a professional audio tour guide in 12 languages.
• Course: Gangnam Station → Remedian Hotel → Novotel → Samjeong Hotel → Seolleung Royal Tomb, Jeongneung Royal Tomb → Bongeunsa Temple, Lotte Duty Free → COEX, SM Town → Lotte World → Lotte World Tower → Olympic Park → Jamsil Stadium → Samseong Station → K-POP Entertainment company → Hallyu Stars Street → Apgujeong Rodeo → Tourist Information Center, Hyundai Department Store → The southern end of the Garosu-gill → Sevit Island → Express Bus Terminal Store, Sinsaegae Department → Seorae Village → Seoul Nati’l Univ. of Education Station → Samseong Delite → Gangnam Station
• Bus interval : Tuesday~Sunday 10:10~5pm ( Interval time : 60mins, 70mins)