Yellow Balloon City Tour Bus is more fun to ride with parents, children, and friends!
Take the "opend ceiling" double-decker bus and look down at Seoul at a glance! Through the 'Traditional Culture Course' of Dongdaemun City Tour Bus, where you can see the new world, new Seoul on double-decker such as Seoul historical sites and attractions in Seoul. Enjoy your own course in the center of the city on the double-decker bus! If you want to enjoy the cool breeze and enjoy Seoul, take the Yellow Balloon City Tour Bus and move comforatbly to Seoul's tourist attractions.
• With a one-time ticket purchase, unlimited access is available for one day, regardless of the number of stops or departures.
• Since departing from the DDP, you can look around comfortably after shopping with all the shopping baggage!
• Starting with the most famous livestock market in Seoul, you can also visit special tourist attractions such as the herbal medicine market and Dongmyo. Click HERE to see all the Tourist Attractions available!
Traditional Culture Course
• Visit large traditional markets such as Namdaemun Market, Gwangjang Market, Tongin Market, and Bangsan Market located in the center of the city.
2. Historical sites
• The bus stops at Gyeongbok Palace / Deoksugung Palace / Unhyun Palace / Sungnyemun (Namdaemun, National Treasure No.1) / Heunginjimun (Dongdaemun, Treasure No.1) / Jongmyo (UNESCO World Heritage Site) / Jonggak / the Korea Historical Museum / the Palace Museum / and the Korean Folk Museum.
3. Downtown hot spots
• The bus cycles Seoul Station / Insa-dong, a traditional culture street / Tapgol Park / Seoul City Hall / City Hall / the Blue House, Presidential Office / Seoul Gwanghwamun Square / Myeongdong / Dongdaemun Shopping Mall / Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Korea's largest clothing market / Cheonggyecheon / Jongno / Euljiro / Gwanghwamun / and other traditional markets / and historical sites of Seoul city.