Seoul City Tour Bus is the shuttle bus in Seoul, visiting the chosen hottest courses, offering guests a wide selection of courses. It provides a total of 12 languages serviced audio guides, making it easier to learn about the history and modern history of Seoul in Korea through professional tourist site commentary! This product offers an intensive view of Seoul's signature night view. Visitors can enjoy the night view of Seoul from the bridge and from Namsan. There will also be 20 to 30 minutes of photo time at N Seoul Tower, therefore recommended who are planning to visit Namsan Tower.
• The Night Course offers a beautiful view of Seoul with the Han River in its arms. You can leave a romantic memory traveling along the course. Take special pictures of Korea’s night view along the Han River while enjoying the beautiful night view of Seoul!
• You can observe the glittering Seoul from the center of the Han River. Don't miss the wonderful night view shining from both sides of the Han River!
• You will pass through the Mapo Bridge and Banpo Bridge, which are popular between foreign tourists. If you want to see the rainbow fountain show that only happens at Banpo Bridge and the night market held every weekend, get off at Sebitseom!
• If you're on a regular City Tour bus, you will be given 20-30 minutes photo time at Namsan Tower. The two-story bus does not stop at this destination, so for those who want a photo session, please board the one-story bus.
• The view of Seoul that is stunningly beautiful at all seasons, can be observed from the top of Namsam.
• Enjoy the beautiful night view of Seoul and take marvelous pictures of Korea along the shining Han River!
• For all customers joining Gwanghwamun City Tour Night Course between 11th of December ~ 31st of January, Santa Clause and Rudolph will be giving you presents!
19:30 First Night Course Cus departure
*From July- August, the first departing bus time is at 20:00.
Gwanghwamun → Mapo Bridge → Seogang Bridge → Gangbyeon Expressway → Banpo Bridge → Sebitseom or Dongjak Bridge 20~30 mins photo time(ONLY the 2-floor bus) → Dongjak bridge → Seongsu Bridge → Hannam Bridge → N Seoul Tower (20~30 mins photo time, ONLY the 1-floor bus) → Namdaemun Market → Cheonggye Plaza