Experience the valuable experience of putting hope on the Ilwolsan Mountain Sotdae, which symbolizes hope!
It is a unique experience of making your very own props with a master who has worked for a pole for 30 years. Fall for the charm of a Sotdae that naturally have grown! Since the two Sotdae means harmony so if you make your own Sotdae carefully, then relationship with you and your family, friends, and loved ones can get along better.
• Learn the meaning and history of Sotdae from an expert and conversation share.
• The pedestal of the sotdae is made into a round shape using a pine tree or a chambered tree, and the stand of the sotdae is made using ordinary bamboo or oak bamboo.
• Make a body of small Sotdae using a branch of Picrasma quassioides or a fragrant snowbell tree.
• After baking a thin bamboo tree and bending it, make a bird's head and stick it in the Sotdae's body, then finally your very own Sotdae is completed.
• Make your own traditional Sotdae and brag about it to your friends and family!
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 100 people
Duration: 1 Hour
• Learn the meaning and history of Sotdae(5minutes) → Making Sotdae pedestal(10minutes) → Making Sotdae stand(10minutes) → Making Sotdae Body(15minutes) → Making bird's head (15minutes)