Making Sulbbang(Korean traditional Alcohol bread) of Yejooga, where is full of fresh air and clean water.
Yejuga continues the tradition of Burim Hong Clan Brewery, which has 100 years of history and makes proper Korean traditional drink. Have a joyful time with your family making healthy Makgeolli Sulbbang using the Korean traditional drink!
• Looking around the Yejooga with more than 100 years of Korean traditional drink history!
• You can make tasty fermented bread using Chestnut Makgeolli(a Korean traditional drink).
• Make a bread dough adding water and Makgeolli to the barley flour.
• Put the dough into the bread mold and decorate the almond and raisin topping on top and bake.
• During the bread-making process, alcohol will evaporate. After then you can finally make the Barley Sulbbang which is full sweetness scent of chestnut Makgeolli and almond.
Monday~Sunday 10:30, 14:00 , 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 40 people
Duration: 60 minutes
• Tour the Yejooga(10minutes) → Learning the difference between Instant foods and fermented foods(10minutes) → Prepare the ingredients and making(10minutes) → Making Sulbbang(20minutes) → Try the food and package/ Wrap up (10minutes)