Touring Seoul's best places riding an ARTEE pedicab such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok village, and many more!
From Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon and Seochon Village are also popular tourist places for Koreans, and those venues have charming points that you can enjoy the old atmosphere while enjoying fancy cafes and restaurants. You can be touring the Gyeongbokgung palace and hidden tourist spots riding a pedicab! A friendly driver will let you know the interesting story of the hidden spot in Seoul. High popular pedicab tour that attracts people every season! Do not ever miss out on this tour!
There are 2 courses you can select - Romance west Bukchon course or history east history Bukchon course.
In West Bukchon, many famous venues have been located such as Hanok village, Gahoe-dong Hanok village, Yoon Bosun House, Gallery, Gyeongbokgung Palace Stone Brick wall, Samcheong-dong cafe street and many more. Therefore, the West Bukchon tour is the more popular course than East Buckon Village, and I recommend the West bukchon Romance Course for those who want to see famous places in Bukchon.
• Unlike the quiet East Bukchon Village course, West bukchon has an attractive atmosphere included.
• In West Bukchon, many famous venues have been located such as Gahoe-dong Hanok village, Church, Yoon Bosun House, and Gallery. Choose the West Bukchon cour if you would like to see the whole area of Bukchon Hanok village!
• West Bukchon romance course is very popular in Spring! You can enjoy the high-quality experience at a reasonable price!
The East Bukchon Village course has a quieter and more old-vibes included than the Northwest Village. Strongly recommend it to those who would like to visit the hidden tourist spots such as Changdeokgung Palace Stone Brick wall, laundry place at Wonseodong. Do not hesitate to reserve the East Bukchon history course if you would like the warm atmosphere!
• Choose the East Bukchon history course if you wonder about the exterior of the building in Korea 10 years ago!
• The driver will let you know the interesting story of each tourist attraction.
• Highly recommend the East Bukchon history course for those who would like to tour more softly! You can discover the hidden spots in Seoul.
Pedicab Tour Course
[Bukchon West Romantic Tour]
• Gyeongbokgung Palace Stone Brick wall → National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (Before the venue: Defense Security Command) → Yoon Bosun House → Gahoe-dong Hanok village → Samcheong-dong cafe street
[Bukchon East History Tour]
• Changdeokgung Palace Stone Brick wall → Do the laundry at Wonseo-dong → Go Hui-dong's House → Bukchon Hanok village → Bukchon Hanok support center → Bae-Ryeom's house in Gye-dong → Yuh Woon-Hyung House in Bukchon