Fill the last day of your trip to Korea perfectly with this special tour!
A marvelous "Check-Out Tour" for those staying near the northern part of Seoul, conveniently suitable for the last day of your trip. There are many out there who have plenty of time left until the flight but have difficultly traveling due to the heavy luggage. Therefore, many travelers head to the airport earlier or visit a nearby cafe to kill time. Say Goodbye to the days of wasting precious time without having any great plans! Send your luggage straight to the airport from the hotel when checking out and lighten your hands, then allow this magnificent tour to make your 6 hours meaningfulness!
This is a tour visiting "Hongdae Station" and "Yeonnam-dong" the hottest places among people in their 20s and 30s and "DMC station", an area with many broadcasting and agency buildings. On the last day of your trip, enjoy the experiences you can only have in Korea!
• DMC Station, as one of the filming location for the popular movie "The Avengers", is now a must-visit place for tourists to take photos.
• Taste the delicious sweet and sour chicken and unique cafes at Mangwon Market, a popular market visited by the locals.
• Hongik University is famous for its art department, and therefore it is wonderful to stroll around the whole campus adventuring.
• Saju Cafe is a unique Oriental Taro that can be done in Korea. The guide will translate for you!
• Yeonnam-dong, located next to Hongdae Street, is famous for its cafes, delicious restaurants, and parks. Have a rest at a unique cafe!
Until 2020 September 30th
Approximately 6 hours
Tour Min / Max Pax
3 people / 10 people
Min. Number of Reservation
Meet at the Hotel Lobby
Mangwon Market Tour
Lunch at Yeonnam-dong ("Seogalbi" Restaurant)
Hongik University Campus Tour
Hongdae & Yeongnam-dong Street Tour (Opition : Saju Cafe, A guide will accompany you)
Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station