Berlin Story is a global educational institution specializing in Taekwondo that provides international exchange training programs through MOUs with various overseas taekwondo academies. In Berlin Story, the CEO, who is a U.S. military taekwondo instructor in Korea, will directly instruct Taekwondo skills and U.S Military actual bare-handed Combat techniques. It is easy to learn various skills such as attack and defense skills and breakfall in a single training session. It consists of a systematic and well-organized curriculum that starts with meditation, followed by warming-up, basic skills, practical skills, test, and certificate of completion.
Spend a magnificent time experiencing Taekwondo, in Korea, the country where the history of Taekwondo began!
• Enjoy a fun Taekwondo experience with Berlin Story, who is spreading the culture of Taekwondo to many places around the world!
• "Combat Battle Taekwondo Experience" combines "Combat," a technique in which U.S. soldiers use their bare hands to overpower each other, and taekwondo moves.
• The entire experience will be guided directly by a certified 7th-degree Master who is a former U.S. military Taekwondo instructor in Korea.
• Most of the gestures are self-defense, which will be very useful in your daily lives!
• You will also receive a certificate of completion after the experience, so leave a nice photo with your certificate!
Monday ~ Sunday
Min / Max number of people
1 person / 99 people
90 ~ 120 Minutes
Introduction on Combat Battle Taekwondo
Learning Basic Skills
Learning Practical Skills
Certificate presented to all those who passed the test