A special experience that can only be experienced in Museum Soo!
Time to understand the meaning and symbol of embroidery with the expert while appreciating the Museum soo. You can not only see the museum soo in detail but making your very own work. Red bean pillow that good for health! Fix the signature embroidered cloth to the inner pillow container then finally complete your very own healthy pillow! Very meaningful item as a gift to the parents! How about making a Norigae (Korean traditional ornament) and present it to your loved ones?
• Select the approx 3 ~ 4 colors among the 10 color thread. And then sewing name and your hope on the pillow.
• Red bean pillow that is excellent for sleep! Put the red bean into the inner pillow.
• Fix the signature embroidered cloth to the inner pillow container and complete your very own healthy pillow!
• Making Korean traditional women's shoes accessories. This cute accessory really suits well with pregnant women as a gift!
• Making triangle sachet experience is already prepared which boasts vivid colors!
• 1 person /25 people
• Approx 1 hour
• Sightseeing the museum and having a conversation drinking a tea (20minutes) → Making embroidery healthy pillow and wrap up (40minutes)