Berlin Story is a global educational institution specializing in Taekwondo that provides international exchange training programs through MOUs with various overseas taekwondo academies.
• In Berlin Story, the CEO, who is a Taekwondo instructor for the U.S. military in Korea, teaches Taekwondo skills and Combat skills, which are actual bare hands skills of U.S. soldiers.
You can easily learn various skills such as attack, defense, and fall with just one training, and it consists of a systematic curriculum that starts with meditation, warm-up, basic skills, practical skills, tests, and certificates.
• Make special memories through a fun Taekwondo experience in Korea, the birthplace of Taekwondo!
• Enjoy a fun Taekwondo experience with Berlin Story, which is spreading Taekwondo culture of the world!
• 'Combat Battle Taekwondo Experience' combines 'Combat', a technique in which U.S. soldiers use their bare hands to overpower each other, and taekwondo moves.
• The entire experience will be guided directly by a certified 7th-degree Master who is a former U.S. military Taekwondo instructor in Korea.
• Most of the gestures are self-defense, which will be very useful in your daily lives.
• You will also receive a certificate of completion after the experience, so leave a nice photo with your certificate!
Everyday / 09:00 , 10:30, 12:00, 13:00, 19:30, 21:00 (시간 조율 가능)
Min / Max number of people
1 person / 99 people
90 ~ 120 Minutes
Introduction on Combat Battle Taekwondo
Learning Basic Skills
Learning Practical Skills
Pine board, plastic breaking experience
Certificate presented to all those who passed the test