Alive Museum is the first play and experience exhibition hall in Korea that was created by combining various art concepts, such as media, object art, and others through the “optical art.” A variety of participatory artworks with humorous ideas created through visual arts, large object arts, and advanced technology media are on display. Why don’t you make your own pose and take fun pictures in the Alive Museum?
• “Insa-dong Photo Studio” where you can feel as if you had time-lapsed to past
• “Game Village” where you can see the games right before your eyes
• “Toy Village” where you can go reminiscing your child’s mind
• Interior has been renewed for visitors to take beautiful pictures
Dynamic Maze is an indoor exciting program that you can enjoy dynamic experiences from one dimension to another in the maze.
• Work together to overcome the obstacles and complete all 14 missions, which require concentration and rapid reaction!
• Activity for those who want to experience using their brains and body instead of just watching it!
• Move around the obstacles and accomplish the mission!