1. Museum Kimchikan is one of the World’s Top 11 Food Museums selected by CNN.
2. You can learn about and experience Kimchi and Kimjang.
3. You can learn about various kinds of Kimchi that show regional characteristics and the history of Kimchi.
4. It is a great opportunity for you to touch, taste, and take Kimchi home for cooking.
Read more reviews
Option and Inclusions
Museum Kimchikan Entrance Ticket
Adult: Above 19 yrs
Youth: 3 ~ 18 yrs
Free admission: Under 35 mos (Must bring passport)
Visit Museum Kimchikan, a food museum under the theme of Kimchi and Kimjang, a traditional Korean culture. It is one of World’s Top 11 Food Museum selected by CNN and offers people around the world to feel, enjoy, and experience Kimchi. From Joseon Dynasty Kimchi culture, current Kimchi history and culture, to various Kimchi that shows regional characteristics, please enjoy the unforgettable experience of Kimchi!
• Through the visual exhibitions, learn how Kimchia has gradually moved closer into the lives of the people around the world.
• Great opportunity to learn the history of Kimchi.
• You can learn the Kimjang culture of Korea in depth.
Tuesday ~ Saturday 10:00~18:00
Every Sunday, Monday, January 1st, Lunar New Year's holidays, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Visit the place freely within 90 days of purchase.
3. Present the voucher at the ticket counter, get an actual ticket, and enter.
How to go
• Get off at Exit 3 of Jonggak Station (Subway line 1) → Turn around the Kumkang Shoe Building → Go straight about 200m on the Insa-Dong street → Turn left and find Museum Kimchikan
• Get off at Exit 6 of Anguk Station (Subway line 3) → Go straight about 300m on the Insa-Dong Street → Turn right and find Museum Kimchikan
Q. Is an exhibition guide provided?
A. You can listen to the docent guide through the Qpicker application (As of now, Only Korean/English is provided)
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.
Language is Irrelevant
F4, F5, F6, 35-4, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Open the map
I never thought that there was such a Kimchi Museum in Korea! There was a story related to kimchi with various themes on each floor, and I earned about the history of Kimchi. In the end, I made Kimchi myself was perfect.