Located 40 minutes away from Seoul, Jisan Forest Resort is a Winter Wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. The resort is a perfect place suited to families, beginners, and even advanced skiers/snowboarders. Since it's the closest Ski Resort from Seoul, recommended to those who have made the schedule only in the evening, as they can arrive in Seoul earlier than other Ski Resort Tours. From Shuttle Bus to Moving Walkway, Lift, Equipment, Ski Suit, Goggles, and Gloves are all included, so there is no need for you to prepare. Kind staff member and instructor will help you have a great time skiing:)
• 7,300m long ski resort has 10 slopes including 7 main slopes and 3 sub slopes. (1.5km middle course)
• This ski resort has a traditional European atmosphere that maximizes the natural environment around it.
• The Slopes for beginners are better than other ski resorts therefore are loved by all beginners.
• Lessons are easily proceed even foreigners can learn. Learn how to ski without any pressure!
• For customers who wish not to participate in Skiing, a snow sled facility will also be available for you! Jisan ski resort Snow Sled area is popular with children and adults! Great activity for the whole family to enjoy together.
On the 5th of December 2023 ~ 29th of February 2024
07:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
08:00am Depart from Namsan Yejang Public Parking Lot(~5 mins walk from Myeongdong Station Exit 1)
08:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
09:40am Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort (You can have lunch in Jisan Forest Resort)
09:40am~10:10am Rent ski or snow sled
10:10am~11:10am Basic group ski lesson or free time
* (free time for sled tour)
11:10am~16:30pm Free time
16:30pm Leave for Seoul
18:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
18:10pm Arrive at Lotte Department Store Myungdong
18:40pm Depart from Hongik Univ. Station