Located 40 minutes away from Seoul, Jisan Forest Resort is a Winter Wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. The resort is a perfect place suited to families, beginners, and even advanced skiers/snowboarders. Since it's the closest Ski Resort from Seoul, recommended to those who have made the schedule only in the evening, as they can arrive in Seoul earlier than other Ski Resort Tours. From Shuttle Bus to Moving Walkway, Lift, Equipment, Ski Suit, Goggles, and Gloves are all included, so there is no need for you to prepare. Kind staff members and instructors will help you have a great time skiing/snowboarding.
• 7,300m long ski resort has 10 slopes including 7 main slopes and 3 sub slopes. (1.5km middle course)
• This ski resort has a traditional European atmosphere that maximizes the natural environment around it.
• The Slopes for beginners are better than other ski resorts therefore are loved by all beginners.
• Lessons for foreigners will be included! Learn how to ski without any pressure!
• For customers who wish not to participate in Skiing/ Snow Boarding, a snow sled facility will also be available for you! Jisan ski resort Snow Sled area is popular with children and adults! Great activity for the whole family to enjoy together.
On the 9th of Dec 2022 ~ 28th of Feb 2023 (Snowsled 12/23~2/28)
Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from ENamsan Yejang Bus parking lot
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:40 Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort
09:40 ~ 10:10 Rent Ski / Snowsled Equipment
10:10 ~ 11:10 Basic Ski / Snowboard Lesson (As you choose the Ski)
11:10 ~ 16:30 Free time
16:30 Leave for Seoul
18:00 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
18:10 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:40 Arrive at Hongik University Station