How about participating in the "Drawing Korean Folk Painting" experience which has been authorized by Daegu Tourism Organization as a representative local tour and experience? You can feel the Korean traditional beauty directly!
Minhwa (Korean Folk Painting) refers to Korea's representative traditional paintings. Each painting contains different meanings such as wealth, health, longevity, happiness, and many more so you can express your own feeling drawing on the Hanji (Korean Paper). Select the preferred design and coloring using traditional painting techniques. Through the Korean Folk Painting drawing experience, you can learn Korean culture and have a fascinating time in Korea.
• Fall under the charm of Korean Folk Painting as you learn the meaning of Korean Folk Painting with a Folk Painting expert!
• Minhwa is easy for people of all ages and backgrounds! Choose the preferred design and learn the various types of coloring methods.
• Coloring the sketch using watercolor paints on the Hanji (Korean traditional paper). Then you can finally make your very own artworks drawn by traditional methods of Korean Folk Painting.
• Make unforgettable memories through the drawing of Korean folk paintings.
1. Frame(Diameter 21cm)
2. Panel Frame(20x20cm)
• Wednesday~Saturday 14:00, 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
• 2 person / 20 people
• Approx 1 hour and 30 minutes
• Orientation(10minutes) → Select the preferred design(10minutes) → Coloring(50minutes) → Drying it and have a tea time(10minutes) → Take a photo and packaging