Aqua Planet 63 is an aquarium beyond the imaginary in 63 Square. It values the conservation of marine life and offers the greatest pleasure attainable through the coexistence of humans and nature. Visit the Aqua Planet 63 and feel and meet Korea’s marine creatures!
• Aqua Planet garden is a place filled with the ocean life. Come learn about mysterious marine life and aquatic plants from the Amazon!
• Uncover your moment with the mesmerizing jellyfish habitats in the Golden Miracle Zone. Experience unforgettable moments with the vibrant colors of a coral reef! Do not miss the opportunity to discover the wonder of a 3-minute golden miracle!
• Experience the dazzling, mysterious rainbow of colors at the coral reef on Coral Planet, the most splendid place in Aqua Planet 63.
• Meet with a couple of true seals at aqua planet who have now lived for 100 years. Share the thrill of making eye Getting Here with these amazing creatures!
• The animation that is famous all over the world - "Baby Shark" can now be found in Aqua Planet 63! You can take photos with the "Baby Shark' families and you can also buy dolls at the souvenir shop.
Performances / Special Events – Mermaid Show
Don’t miss the beautiful mermaid giving you a wink! Aqua Planet 63 offers a glimpse into a vast array of marine life. Make your day extraordinary with a mesmerizing underwater mermaid!
• Program Schedule
1st show 10:30 / 2nd show 11:30 / 3rd show 12:30 / 4th show 13:30 / 5th show 14:30
6th show 15:30 / 7th show 16:30 / 8th show 17:30 / 9th show 18:30 / 10th show 19:30
(Additional program on weekend at 13:00 / 15:00)
• Duration: About 7 minutes
• Location: Fantastic Mermaid Tank (Basement level 2)
About 63 Sky Art
63 Sky Art is an exhibition space on the 60th floor of 63 Square. The floor has been a symbolic landmark of Seoul ever since it was opened in 1985. Also, 63 Sky Art has long been loved as one of Seoul’s finest observatory, providing excellent, dynamic views around the Han River. 63 Sky Art, an observatory mixed with various artworks!
• You can take a look at the beautiful night scenery of Seoul as well as unique artworks! You can watch the view including N Seoul Tower and the Han River.