Aqua Planet 63 is an aquarium beyond the imaginary in 63 Square. It values the conservation of marine life and offers the greatest pleasure attainable through the coexistence of humans and nature. Visit the Aqua Planet 63 and feel and meet Korea’s marine creatures!
• Aqua Planet garden is a place filled with the ocean life. Come learn about mysterious marine life and aquatic plants from the Amazon!
• Uncover your moment with the mesmerizing jellyfish habitats in the Golden Miracle Zone. Experience unforgettable moments with the vibrant colors of a coral reef! Do not miss the opportunity to discover the wonder of a 3-minute golden miracle!
• Experience the dazzling, mysterious rainbow of colors at the coral reef on Coral Planet, the most splendid place in Aqua Planet 63.
• Meet with a couple of true seals at aqua planet who have now lived for 100 years. Share the thrill of making eye Getting Here with these amazing creatures!
• The animation that is famous all over the world - "Baby Shark" can now be found in Aqua Planet 63! You can take photos with the "Baby Shark' families and you can also buy dolls at the souvenir shop.
• Do not ever missed out on the Mermaid show the representative performance of 63 Aquarium! Mermaid shows are operating starts everyday 10:30 / 11:30 / 12:30 / 13:30 / 14:30 / 15:30 / 16:30 / 17:30 / 18:30.
63 Sky Art
•63 Sky Art is an exhibition space on the 60th floor of 63 Square. The floor has been a symbolic landmark of Seoul ever since it was opened in 1985. Also, 63 Sky Art has long been loved as one of Seoul’s finest observatories, providing excellent, dynamic views around the Han River. 63 Sky Art, an observatory mixed with various artworks!
• You can take a look at the beautiful night scenery of Seoul as well as unique artworks! You can watch the view including N Seoul Tower and the Han River.
• Visit the Max Dalton exhibition operates from the 9th of Dec 2023 ~ 31st of May 2024.