Enjoy a special day as a K-pop star for just an hour. With the same sound recording technique as the K-pop singers, you can experience the recording process of K-Pop singers.
King Studio is a recording studio, which is located in Apgujeong station, and is the studio where K-pop famous singers like Park, Hyo-Shin, Sung, Si Kyung, Tei, VIXX, Seo, In-Guk, and Jung Eun Ji come for their own recording! Experience K-Pop recording with K-pop stars’ used a microphone and even make self music video all at once!
• A professional manager is waiting for you at King Studio, which runs by 100% reservation.
• Start a gallery tour of K-pop stars and K-Pop albums produced and worked by professional producers!
• After 1 hour recording, you can produce your own self music video for about 30 seconds.
• If you feel burdened recording yourself, you can reserve the "KPOP GROUP" option where you can record with your friends!
1. Recording Experience Gold/Diamond PKG
This option is recommended for those who want to sing their own K-POP songs and create their own music source. A professional teacher kindly teaches you the pronunciation, sound and rhythm, and makes it a perfect song through recorded music source tuning!
2. KPOP Group Recording
This is an option to record only a few verses of the one song like a K-POP Idol! Recommend this option to you, if you want to sing the song with a friend or if you are uncomfortable with recording a whole song alone.
3. KPOP Making Class
2 hours group experience where every participant can experience recording and editing, as well as music videos through theories and practices by singers, producers, and engineers.
• Mondays : BTS - Boy With Luv
• Tuesdays : BLACKPINK - Playing with fire
• Wednesdays : CHUNG HA - Gotta Go
• Thursdays : TWICE - Like a Fool
• Fridays : JENNIE - Solo
Minimum Pax / Maximum Pax
• Recording Experience : 1 person /3 people
• KPOP IDOL Group Experience: 2 people/6 people
• KPOP Making Class : 1 person /6 people
About 2 hours ~3 hours
※ It takes about 3 hours to make for 2 people.