A customized BTS Tour for all of you who are in love with BTS! Attention all ARMY fans! Starting with "Iryeong Station", BTS' music video location, visitors will visit Hwarangdae Station, Olympic Park, and Seoul Forest to recreate the images of RM and SUGA. Visit the restaurant that BTS frequented before their debut, and after lunch, visit BTS' old Big Hit office, where you can even see how it was before BTS became famous. Don't have to take a painful ride on public transportation in Seoul, just go comfortably with the leader! A kind guide will take great photos for you.
• Find "Iryeong Station," the background of the music video "Spring Day", and feel the atmosphere of the music video!
• Strike a pose next to one of the trains at Hwarangdae Station and Olympic Park's 'One Tree Hill' like RM did or hug your knees in a hidden tunnel of Seoul Forest in imitation of SUGA's melancholy look in the 'LOVE YOURSELF' trailer.
• How about bringing a character doll of BTS for the ARMY verification?
• Skyway Bugak and Literary Museum of Yun Dongju the Poet, a place visited by RM during the break. Go up to the Palgakjeong Pavilion and pose like RM's pose!
• A restaurant consistently visited by BTS during their trainee, decorated with signatures and photographs of BTS.
• Enjoy the grilled meat BTS used to eat!
Every Wednesday, Sunday
Min. Number of People to proceed on the Day
7:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
8:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
8:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:00-9:40am Iryeong Station- V
10:20-11:00am Hwarangdae Station- RM
11:30-12:30pm Seoul Forest Parkmi -SUGA
1:00-2:30pm Yoojung Restaurant & Old Big Hit Entertainment Building- BTS
2:30pm Leave for Drop off points
2:45pm *Optional Drop off at Laundry Pizza
3:10pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
3:20pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
4:00pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station