What if you want to have the most romantic, memorable, and unforgettable experience in Seoul?
We recommend you to enjoy the day or night views and scenery of Han River, a center of Seoul. Leave fantastic memories with your loved ones watching the scenery of Han River and Seoul under the blue sky by day! Make an unforgettable moment as you board a cruise!
Sunset Cruise (40 minutes)
• A romantic cruise with a story and nature! You can enjoy sunset yourself freely on the open Han River with your family and loved ones.
• Course: Yeouido-Seogang bridge-Yeouido or Yeouido-Dongjak bridge-Yeouido
(※ Please note that the course may change depending on the sunset)
• Recommend view spot: Yeouido, Bamseom Island, National Assembly
• Operation period : (Apr~Oct) 18:00 / (Nov~Mar) 17:00
Moonlight Cruise (70 minutes)
• Romantic cruise that you can be with Banpo bridge, night view of Dalbit nodel and live performance.
• Course: Yeouido- Banpo bridge-Yeouido
• Recommend view spot : Sebit Doongdoong Island, Dalbit Nodeul, Banpo bridge
• Operation time : 19:30
Starlight Cruise (50 minutes)
• Starlight cruise that allows you to admire the night of Seoul fancier!
• Course: Yeouido- Seogang bridge -Yeouido
• Recommend view spot: National Assembly, Night view of Yeouido
• Operation time : 21:00
Fireworks Cruise (70minutes, Temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
• Spend a romantic night watching fireworks onboard only once a week, Saturday. It is the perfect place to confess your feelings to someone you love on board.
• Course: Yeouido - Banpo bridge - Yeouido
• Operation dates : Saturday and special holidays 19:30