Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vaunce is the largest trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end! In addition to the basic trampoline, Vaunce Samsung Center consists of a variety of sports contents, including Dodgeball games played on the trampoline, Dunk Zone, Wall Zone, and Challenge courses and exciting Zip Line enjoyed. Anyone over 100cm can enjoy all facilities except for the Sky Challenge. If you are over 120cm from child to adult, everyone will be able to experience the activities prepared.
• Trampoline to enjoy with everyone!
• A unique jump where you jump on the trampoline and play basketball!
• Experience the game-playing trampoline content 'Vaunce Runner' through motion recognition!
• Sky Challenge, which passes through several obstacles on the second floor, is the most popular experience at Vaunce trampoline Park.
• Take a break at Foam Fit Zone when you want to rest a little!
• It's not just a jumping space, it's a place where you can enjoy many activities at once.
• There's a famous bakery which is made from the chef from Michelin restaurant where you can enjoy your meal right after the activity.