Odaesan Mountain, where Woljeongsa Temple, the representative temple of Gangwon-do is located, is famous for its beautiful winter, but the scenery of autumn that comes before the winter is also admirably beautiful. The colorful leaves of maple trees embroidered in Odaesan Mountain and Woljeongsa Temple are very impressive. The view of the Odaesan from the top of the five-roofed lion's rock is the best view you can't miss when you come to Korea!
• There is a beautiful Abies holophylla tree road where Kim Shin confessed his true feelings to Ji Eun-tak in the hit drama "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God".
• Walk along the 1.9km road between Abies holophylla and listen to the sound of the valley.
• Woljeongsa Temple in Odaesan, where the mountain animals live such as the cute squirrels.
• If you cross the bridge at the end of the forest, you will enter Woljeongsa Temple, which houses the beauty of architecture in the early Joseon Dynasty.
• Take out a cup of warm coffee from a small cafe located in Woljeongsa Temple and take a walk down the Abies holophylla tree road.
10th of October 2019 ~ 20th of October 2019
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
6:00am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
6:30am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
6:40am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
9:10am Arrive at Woljeongsa Temple Ticket Booth
9:20am~10:20am Abies holophylla tree road (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Filming Site)
10:20am~12:00pm Tour around Woljeongsa Temple and Free Time
12:10pm Leave for lunch
12:40pm Arrive at Pyeongchang Rest Area & Lunch
1:20pm Leave for Seoul
3:20pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
3:30pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
4:00pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station