Enjoy Seoul with the out of ordinary at Hangang river, feel the variety of Seoul!
The experience of renting a variety of yachts and boats on the Han River in the center of Seoul! Golden Blue Marina presents the best moment for you who want romantic dates, unique events, and special gatherings.
• Golden Blue Marina is a well-known marine leisure sports company in Korea and operates various boats in Seoul to enjoy the freedom of the blue ocean. Through various experience programs introduced by the best experts, you can enjoy the scenery of Mother Nature and Seoul at the same time on the Han River.
• Seoul, which is seen from the Han River, is colored by the beautiful sunset. Enjoy the cool river breeze during the day and the flaming sunset over the Han River during nightfall.
• You can see the Banpo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow Fountain Show directly on your side, which is held every week from April to October. Recommend to those who would like to feel the way the atmosphere of the Han River World Fireworks Festival which is held only once a year in October.
• To the North Namsan Tower, to the South Banpo Bridge and Some Sevit where you can observe the glittering night scenery through LED lighting.
Banpo Bridge Moonlight Rainbow Fountain Show
•Banpo Han River's only rainbow fountain show combines the background of the Han River to create a spectacular view and is the most popular program used for events. It is recommended as a holiday course in Seoul for foreign tourists. A must-have experience as it is popular enough to be enjoyed by Korean citizens as well.
※ The venue is operating by the Hangang Industrial Department, so the operating may close depending on the situation.
Type of Yacht/Boat
1. Limousine Boat
• Limousine boat: Up to 11 people can board the boat and with its open type structure, it's perfect to feel the cool wind. It's more affordable compared to yachts, therefore it's a great attraction for families, friends, couples, and groups! Sunset and fountain shows are all available and tables are available for outdoor picnics with light food.
2. Cinderella Yacht
• Cinderella Yacht: Best suited to the scenery of Han River and the cool breeze, is perfect for creating a variety of atmosphere, including couple events and onboard events. Up to 11 people can participate, but perfect for small groups of 6 to 8 to enjoy the private yacht tour!
3. Rosella Yacht
• Rosella Yacht: Lay down in a hammock, look up the sky and enjoy the cool breeze of Han River! This yacht has the lowest wave resistance and can accommodate up to 31 people. Highly recommended for group events.
4. Whaly Motor Boat
• Whaly Boat: A fast speed over 100 km! Drive the boat yourself and enjoy the best water leisure sports.
5. Princess Yacht
• Princess Yacht: The largest yacht available for a large group of up to 11 people. Visitors can observe the view of Han River from various directions, both inside and outside. Inside, the yacht is consists of a bedroom, a dining room, toilet, and many more. On the outside, the yacht's rear seat, deck (connected to the stern, bedroom), 2nd-floor outdoor helmsman space.
6. Sea-ray Yacht
• Sea-ray Yacht: Available for up to 11 people, and it features a view of the Han River in various spaces like a Princess yacht. The sea-ray yacht can enjoy the outside with the high-quality reasonable priced and its more attractive than Princess yacht.