Make your own unique, special, and unforgettable experience by learning Korean traditional dance with Golden Cats!
Golden Cats is a hobby dance professional training company that helps people easily experience Korean traditional dance. Golden Cats has a variety of contents that have been researched and developed countless times so that anyone those who have two left feet or who don't keep rhythm can learn it in an easy and fun way. Come to Golden Cats for Korean traditional dance classes where your passion is only required to learn! One day class includes Korean fan-dance(Buchaechum) performed by Jimin as well as Janggu Dance (Korean drum dance) shown on the K-drama "The Rebel".
• BTS's Jimin performed brilliant Korean traditional Fan-dance(Buchaechum) with his interpretation,which attracted world-wide attraction on stage at the 2018 Melon Music Awards. Learn how to do Jimin's fan dance in person!
• Janggu Dance(Korean drum dance) which was played on the K-Drama "The Rebel" by Lee Ha-Nui is one of the Korean representing dances. You can learn how to play the Janngu and how to dance while playing the Janggu at the same time.
• Golden Cats teaches a wide variety of dance and performance, including Korean traditional fan dance(Buchaechum), Hwagwanmu, janggu (Korean drum) dance, Salpuri dance, Sogo dance with collaboration of K-drama and K-pop. It can be an unique experience that you can choose the one you want and give it a try!
• Do you love dancing but you have two left feet? Are you a big fan of Korean historical dramas? Do you wish to experience traditional dance? The 1-day class at Golden Cats is perfectly prepared to satisfy all your needs.
• You will have an opportunity to perform the semi performance while wearing a Korean traditional dance costume!
• As you can see yourself on the mirror, so you can learn the correct movements.
Hours and Days of Operation
Mon, Wed 13:00~18:00
Minimum/Maximum number of people
1 person / 15 people