Nanta syndrome strikes Korea and spreads worldwide! The show performed in New York and is loved worldwide. It's a burlesque performing funny events in wacky kitchens and acrobatics. Nanta is the most popular, representative Korean performance among foreign tourists visiting Korea. Check out the two exclusive theatres in Seoul, Myeongdong and Hongdae, and watch the show!
• A worldwide tour of 58 countries, 315 cities, 43,880 performances, and 13,560,000 total viewers!
• A non-verbal performance, for all to enjoy watching it even if you don't speak the language.
• Enjoy the splendid knife skills and drum roll of the actors!
• You can check out today's team in advance on-site.
• Three cooks start their day.
While they are busy preparing the vegetables and organizing the kitchen, a bad-tempered manager appears. He orders them to prepare the food for a wedding at 6 o'clock in the afternoon. The cooks, who had not been told about this event, are caught completely off-guard. Not only that but the manager also brings his young nephew with him and demands that the cooks teach him how to cook and prepare food. The manager exits after barking these seemingly impossible orders.
• The due is 6 o'clock!
Although the cooks don't like this clueless boy but begin their works. Peeling this here, chopping that there, and flying it over there, the whole kitchen rocks and rushes. While preparing the reception the boy and three cooks get closer, though, and the audience joins the show.
• At last, it's 6 o'clock!
With their excellent cooperation, brilliant ideas, and full performance, they finally have all the jobs done! The wedding banquet draws to a successful conclusion.
• Let's rock the party!
A splendid party with 'now four' cooks and the manager! All their vigorous energy, overwhelming power, and thrilling sound are exploded at the finale. You can hardly resist rocking your body and the finale will remain for long in your memory.
• Myeongdong NANTA Theatre
Tuesday ~ Friday: 20:00
Saturday: 14:00 / 20:00
Sunday : 14:00
• Hongdae NANTA Theatre (Temporarily closed)
Monday ~ Friday: 17:00 / 20:00
Saturday : 14:00 / 17:00 / 20:00
Sunday, Holidays: 14:00 / 17:00
100 minutes (1 hour and 40 minutes)
• Myeongdong NANTA Theatre - VIP / S / A
• Hongdae NANTA Theatre - VIP / S / A (Temporarily closed)