- 1. Experience a heartwarming ceramics class led by Spring Shine, the hearing-impaired teacher at Spring Shine.
- 2. Experience the whole process of making ceramics from a hands-on spinning wheel experience to a kiln tour
- 3. Enjoy a magic performance by teacher Zino, while having warm tea and refreshments
- 4. Have an unforgettable and unique flute-making experience in Korea
Read more reviews
Option and Inclusions
Two ceramic flutes (one you make and one you paint)
Hands-on spinning wheel experience
Tea and Refreshments
Ceramics made on the spinning wheel
Spring Shine is a place where both, people with disabilities and non-disabled people can participate in the process of making ceramics together. It is a social enterprise that aims to communicate with the world through clay. Zino, who has a hearing and intellectual disability, is a ceramic artist and teacher at Spring Shine.
• Spring Shine is a social enterprise founded under the slogan "Creating the value of sharing through art." It aims to provide a stable and sustainable workplace for artists with disabilities and to enable social integration of people with disabilities and non-disabled people through arts & culture.
• Zino starts his fun class with a magic performance and then teaches how to make a ceramic flute through Powerpoint slides.
Monday~Friday 09:00~18:00 (last booking 16:30)
Total of 120 minutes
• Introduction (Introducing Zino Park and watching a magic performance/Learning about the principles of sound) → Hands-on experience (Making the ceramic flute/Painting the ceramics/Trying out the spinning wheel) → End of class (Enjoying tea and refreshments and a chat with other participants)
Public Holidays, Chuseok, Korean New Year
How to use
1. Reserve and purchase the product
2. On the appointed day, please bring the voucher and present it to the staff
3. Please follow the instructions and enjoy
How to go
• Eungam Station Exit 2 (Subway line 6) → Take 720A/B, 7022 Bus in front of Baskin Robins → Get off at SeoBook Hospital → Go straight the Tous Les Jours alley → Pass the Angel Havens → Turn Right → Spring Shine
1. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email
2. For safety issues, children under 5 years old are not allowed to participate in the program
3. You can make a reservation at least 3 days in advance
4. Visual guide in English / Chinese / Japanese is provided for the class.
5. The class will proceed with visual materials prepared by a deaf teacher.
6. You can receive your very own pottery in 3 to 4 weeks due to the characteristics of pottery (It spend a lot of time as the pottery is baked.)
• Cancellation 3 days before (by 17:00 KST): 100% refund
• Cancellation 2~1 days before (by 17:00 KST): 70% refund
• Cancellation on the reserved date & No Show: No refund
30, Galhyeon-ro 11-gil, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul (Spring Shine)
Open the map
Recent reviews (1)