Jeju Island, full of nature's treasure, is the second most visited place next to Seoul! Just 40 minutes away from Seoul by an airplane, Jeju Island is famous for its beautiful natural scenery that can't be seen elsewhere. Visit Jeju Island which is so beautiful that now it's a trend to live in Jeju for a month! This is the one and only tour for Jeju Island, which is even available for just one person booking!
This tour is to visit the beaches and representative tourist destinations located on the west coast of Jeju Island. From Hyeopjae Beach, which is famous for its long white sand beach, which is about 9 kilometers long, and the green forest scenery just behind it, as well as Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, a representative tourist spot in Jeju Island which consists the most beautiful waterfall in Korea. And Osulloc Green Tea Field, famous for its luxurious green tea, and including Saebyeol Oreum, where people visit to take great photos! Visit the representative tourist attractions in the west! The friendly staff will take great photos of you with the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island in the background.
• Hyeopjae Beach is located on the west side of Hanrim-eup, and is part of Hanrim Park. The beautiful white color of the sand comes from the large amounts of crushed seashells that have been mixed in with the sand.
• The long seashore stretches for 9 km and has cobalt colored seawater and evergreen forests scattered around the vicinity, making the scenery very beautiful.
• Take a memorable picture at Hyeopjae Beach, famous for the beautiful white color of the sand.
• Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, the most popular natural tourist destination in Jeju Island!
• Feel free to admire the landscape produced by the clean water that falls from the waterfall!
• OSULLOC, the franchise known for green tea, started in Jeju Island and is now located all over the country! The OSULLOC Tea Museum is the first Tee Museum opened in Osullok to promote Korea's tea culture to the world.
• Saebyeol Oreum, which is 520 meters high above sea level, is a popular mountain among the many mountains in Jeju Island.
• Spend time with friends, lovers, and family in the natural scenery that can only be seen at Saebyeol Oreum!
• Songaksan Mountain is also called 99 Bong (99 Peaks) due to its 99 small peaks. Though not as enormous as Hallasan Mountain, the view from the top of Songaksan is truly outstanding.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
08:00 Depart from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal
08:15 Depart from Jeju International Airport (3F - GATE 3)
08:25 Depart from Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
08:35 Depart from MAISON GLAD Jeju
09:20-10:20 Arrive at Hyeopjae Beach
10:50-11:50 Tour around O'sulloc Tea Museum (Green Tea Farm)
12:20-14:00 Tour around Songaksan Mountain (Lunch Time)
14:40-15:40 Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
16:10-17:10 Tour around Saebyeol Oreum
17:10 Leave for Jeju city
17:40 Arrive at MAISON GLAD Jeju
17:50 Arrive at Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino
18:00 Arrive at Jeju International Airport
18:10 Arrive at Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal