When you visit Seoul Pass service
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain web page. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web page on each subsequent visit, or to another web page that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used to make our website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.There are two broad categories of cookies
- first party cookies served directly by us to your computer or mobile device
- third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We may use third party cookies for functionality, performance/analytics, advertising/tracking and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies, meaning that they are saved on your computer or mobile device for a fixed period and are not deleted when browser is closed. They can be used by our website to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
What types of Cookies do we use?
- enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to our website
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with our website
- understand the total number of visitors to our Website on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors
- monitor the performance of our website and continually improve it
- customize and enhance your online experience.
The types of cookies used by us and our partners in connection with our website can be classified into one of five categories, namely “cookies necessary for essential Our purposes”, “functionality cookies”, “performance and analytics cookies”, “advertising and tracking cookies”, and “social media cookies'. We have set out some further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we and third parties set in the following table.
How to control or delete Cookies
- Cookies necessary for our essential purpose: These cookies are essential in providing you with our website and all services available through the website. These cookies also support with features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor our website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to:- Save your location preference if you have set your location on your homepage, and, if applicable, to receive a local weather forecast;- Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;- Show you when you are logged in;- Store accessibility options
- Advertising and Tracking Cookies: We may allow third party companies, including advertising companies (such as Google), to place cookies on our website. These cookies enable such companies to track your activity across various sites where they display ads and record your activities, so they can show ads that they consider relevant to you as you browse the Internet. These Cookies store information about the content you are browsing together with an identifier linked to your device or IP address.These Cookies also allow us and third parties to know whether you've seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long it has been since you've last seen it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes, to help tailor the ads you see, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.
- Third Party Cookies: There are various pages on our website where third parties provide applications of their own cookies to track the success of their services (applications) or customize applications for you. Due to how these cookies work, we cannot access the cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us. Some pages of our website may also contain embedded content and these third-party sites may set their own cookies.
Cookies that have been set in the past
- Chrome: Settings -- Advanced -- Content Settings -- Cookies
- Safari: Preferences -- Privacy -- Cookies and website data
- Firefox: Preferences -- Privacy -- History
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options -- Privacy
- Opera: Settings -- Privacy & security -- Cookies
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
Questions or Concerns
Please direct any questions or concerns that you may have regarding our handling of your personal data to:
- In charge : BAE INHO
- Tel : +82-2-6264-1115
- Email : email@example.com
Also, In order to Korean law, other personal information If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Complaint Center, information protection mark, authentication commission, Prosecutor’s Office Internet criminal investigation center, Cyber Crime, etc. can contact;
This policy was posted in May 2019.
- Privacy Complaint Center: phone +82-118 / E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.118.or.kr
- Privacy Mark Certification Committee: Tel +82-2-580-0533 / http://www.privacymark.or.kr
- Prosecutor’s Office Internet criminal investigation center: Tel +82-2-3480-3600 / http://icic.sppo.go.kr
- Cyber Terror Response Center: Tel +82-2-392-0330 / http://www.police.go.kr