Make a Jang-myung-roo bracelet, which means longevity, and a Mugwort tiger, which means blowing off bad luck, at Dano located on the cafe street in Haenggung-dong!
Experience making things related to Dano Day, a holiday in Korea. Among the traditional experiences representing Dano, there is a custom of making Jangmyungroo bracelets made by parents weaving threads to pray for their children's good health and longevity, and a Mugwort tiger that prevents bad luck. Enjoy various traditional experiences with Dano cafe!
• Dano consist of a variety of experience. Sightseeing the meaningful props in Dano cafe!
• You can have a meaningful time in Dano cafe by sightseeing a variety of props.
• Making mugwort tiger doll prevents bad luck! You can select the preferred image of dolls such as a Horse, Bird, Tiger, Cat, and many more!
• Connecting the variety of threads and making your very own bracelet!
• Have a relaxing time at Dano cafe while drinking a Korean traditional welcome drink!
Every Tuesday ~ Thursday: 11:00~13:00, 15:00~20:00(Interval: 1 Hour)
[Jang-Myung-Roo] Approx 30 minutes
[Mugwort tiger] Approx 30 minutes ~ 1 hour
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
[Jang-Myung-Roo] 1 person /15 people
[Mugwort tiger] 5 people /15 people