"Art space bom" was built in the 1980s and opened in 2014 by converting a building that used to be an arcade, a construction office, and a house into a complex cultural space.
Meet a variety of art classes at the Art space bom, which created Haenggung-dong Mural Village by communicating with various domestic and foreign artists, residents, and volunteers from 2010 to 2019!
• Meet various experiences and exhibitions at Art space bom!
[Option 1. Decorating Mural Alley with Cat shaped]
• Create and make your very own cute cat using various coloring tools on a piece of wood shaped like a cat!
[Option 2. Drawing Acrylic Painting]
• Using acrylic paint on a circular canvas with Suwon Hwaseong, alleys, scenery, and scenery of nature! Draw the characters in a unique way!
[Option 3. Decorate Pressed flower Frame]
• Pick the flowers you preferred and put them in between the acrylic plates. Your pressed flower frame will be finally complete!
[Option 4. Decorate Coloring Card]
• Add your own color to the coloring card made with signature murals in Haenggung-dong Mural Village!
[Option 5. Ceramic Tile Mural Experience]
• Create your own tile work using acrylic paint! You can make two sheets, one for personal use and the other for the mural village! When you visit the mural village again in the future, find the tile painting you left and take a proof shot, and you can get a 20% discount on cafe drinks in Art space bom.
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 40 people