Located 40 minutes away from Seoul, Jisan Forest Resort is a Winter Wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. The resort is a perfect place suited to families, beginners, and even advanced skiers / snowboarders. Since it's the closest Ski Resort from Seoul, recommended to those who have made the schedule only in the evening, as they can arrive in Seoul earlier than other Ski Resort Tours. From Shuttle Bus to Moving Walkway, Lift, Equipment, Ski Suit, Goggles and Gloves are all included, so there is no need for you to prepare. Kind staff members and instructors will help you have a great time skiing/snow boarding.
• 7,300m long ski resort has 10 slopes including 7 main slopes and 3 sub slopes.
• This ski resort has a traditional European atmosphere that maximizes the natural environment around it.
• The Slopes for beginners are better than other ski resorts therefore are loved by all beginners.
• Lessons for foreigners will be included! Learn how to ski without any pressure!
• For customers who wishes not to participate in Skiing/ Snow Boarding, snow sled facility will also be available for you! Jisan ski resort Snow Sled area is popular within children and adults! Great activity for the whole family to enjoy together.
2019 December 6th ~ 2020 February 29th
Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from Exit 2 of Myeongdong Station
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:40 Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort (Lunch)
• Ski / Snowboard Option •
09:40 ~ 10:10 Rent Ski / Snowboard Equipment
10:10 ~ 11:10 Basic Ski / Snowboard Lesson
11:10 ~ 16:30 Free time
• Snow Sled Option •
09:40 ~ 10:10 Rent Snow Sled
10:10 ~ 16:30 Free time
16:30 Leave for Seoul
18:00 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
18:10 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:40 Arrive at Hongik University Station