Located 40 minutes away from Seoul, Jisan Forest Resort is a Winter Wonderland covered with pine trees and snow. The resort is a perfect place suited to families, beginners, and even advanced skiers / snowboarders.
• Jisan Forest Resort a traditional European style Ski Resort. It is an eco ski resort that makes the most of the surrounding natural environment.
• In 2008, Jisan Forest Resort had been chosen by the Times Magazine as "Best Resort of Asia."
• The slopes for ski / snowboard beginners are better than those of the ski resorts and are loved by beginners.
• The 7,300m long ski resort has 10 slopes including 7 main slopes and 3 sub slopes.
• Basic ski / snowboard lessons are offered that foreign visitors can learn how to ski / snowboard easily!
• Snow Sled is offered for those who do not want to ski / snowboard. Popular among skiers / snowboarders, Jisan Forest Resort is a perfect place suited to families.
• Various restaurants of Korean food, Western food, Chinese food, etc are prepared.
2018.12.01 ~ 2019.02.28
Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from Exit 2 of Myeongdong Station
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:40 Arrive at Jisan Forest Resort (Lunch)
• Ski / Snowboard Option •
09:40 ~ 10:10 Rent Ski / Snowboard Equipment
10:10 ~ 11:40 Basic Ski / Snowboard Lesson
11:40 ~ 16:20 Free time
• Snow Sled Option •
09:40 ~ 10:10 Rent Snow Sled
10:10 ~ 16:20 Free time
16:30 Leave for Seoul
18:00 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
18:10 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:40 Arrive at Hongik University Station