Special experience where you can learn about the Korean War and how we live after that through various experiences!
"Children's Experience Education Trip" is a Korean War-themed experience for the whole family where children can feel their parents' childhood life with their skin, and parents can feel the nostalgia of their childhood.
• Learn more about the Korean War through videos and historical commentary on the first course, the Chilgok Patriots & Peace Memorial.
• Through various missions and experiences such as maze exploration, puzzle play, and shooting experience, you can learn more about our history in 3D.
• The second course is 'Hwabon Station' of Gunwi, which was selected as the most beautiful liver station in Korea.
• Visit Hwabon Station, where Mugunghwa Train is still in service, and take a look at the various exhibits that show the history of Hwabon Station!
• On the last course, 'When Mom and Dad Were Young,' the whole family should ride a time machine together and go to Korea in the '70s!
• With a variety of nostalgic props, such as cars and TVs from those days, parents are lost in old memories, and children have a special time experiencing the lives of their parents' generations!
• You can also experience memorable games such as pogo sticks and hoops in an outdoor experience venue.
Every Saturday, Sunday (May ~ June)
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
12 people / 24 people
Duration: 6 Hours
08:00 Meet at the Chilgok Patriots & Peace Memorial parking lot
09:30 Nakdong river history road, Find the trace of history at the bridge of Hoguk
10:40 Shooting experience, War cloth dress up, learn the history at Chilgok Patriots & Peace Memorial
13:10 Lunch (Vintage Lunch Box)
14:00 See the 'When Mom and Dad Were Young' exhibition
16:00 Finish the Tour