Making your very own scarf using eco-friendly Tencel fiber and natural dyes for a scarf!
Making an eco-friendly scarf experience in Yeongchoen famous for fresh air and sunshine. It can be remodeled into a beautiful scarf by adding the natural dye color to the scarf. Enjoy the experience and take a walk around the Garaesil village where workshops gathered!
• Making a fancy scarf using eco-friendly Tencel fabric.
• Coloring the fancy color on the scarf using the Korean traditional natural dyeing techniques!
• Complete your very own unique scarf using natural dyes and fiber.
• After the experience, you can look around the various scarves on sale in a workshop.
• You can be admiring the variety of works in Garaesil village as you take a walk the venue.
Weekends 10:00, 14:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 20 people
Duration: 40 minutes
• Introduce the experience(10minutes) → Extraction of Natural dyes(20minutes) → Scarf dyering(20minutes) → Wrap up(10minutes)