Make an initial bracelet that fits my wrist perfectly!
How about making a friendship and couple bracelet at a workshop located near Seokchon Lake in Jamsil? Make your own bracelet by choosing the color of the thread, the shape of the pendant, and the phrase to include in the pendant. Made in a perfect size after measuring your wrist, therefore no need to worry about the bracelet falling down! Take home a special souvenir in Korea with your friends, lovers, and family.
• Choose the color you want and make a DIY bracelet!
• Create a memory by making the bracelet with your friends and lovers! It's twice as fun to have an easy and fun experience with your loved ones!
• A kind instructor will teach you how to knot easily, allowing beginners to follow along easily. Buy the materials and make your own at home with the knot method you learned!
• Bracelet will be made perfectly to fit your wrist because your wrist size will be measured beforehand.
• An initial bracelet that can engrave Korean, English, and as well as numbers! A great gift to take home to your loved one or even for yourself!
• Choose one of the round, hexagonal, or rectangular pendants you like and carve your initials.
Monday ~ Saturday
Min. Number of Pax to proceed
Duration: 60 Minutes
• Choose the bracelet color and imprint phrase (10 minutes) → Learn how to knot with a practice string (10 minutes) → Make your own bracelet (30 minutes) → Photoshoot (10 minutes)