A 1 Day tour to sightseeing Gyeongju filled with heritage treasures!
Through the one-day tour of Gyeongju Cultural Heritage starting from Busan, feel the beauty of Gyeongju where Korean tradition and history still breathing. Starting from Daereungwon and Cheonmachong, which are essential courses for Gyeongju travel, and you can look around a Cheomseongdae, Bomun Tourist Complex, and Gyochon Traditional Village fully.
• Inside the Cheonmachong Tomb of Daeneungwon, where the tombs of the Shilla royal family rise like a round hill, there are various relics, including gold crowns of the Shilla Dynasty, as it is displayed.
• Cheomseongdae is the first astronomical observation facility in the East, providing an impression of the passion and wisdom of the ancestors of the Shilla Dynasty.
• In Gyeongju Bomun Complex, you can take a walk along the beautiful trail around Lake Bomun and also take nice photos against the background of Lake View.
• Woljeonggyo Bridge, located at the entrance of Gyochon Traditional Village, was built during the Unified Shilla dynasty and boasts beautiful scenery both daytime and night.
• In Gyochon Traditional Village, where Gyeongju Choi's Family lives together, you can enjoy various experiences and food, as well as the appearance and lifestyle of the house.
2020 June 1st ~ 2020 December 31st
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
11:00 Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
11:20 Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
12:00 Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
13:30 Arrive at Hill of Hwarang
14:20 Depart to Daereungwon&Cheonmachong, Hwangnidan-gil
15:20 Arrive at Daereungwon&Cheonmachong, Hwangnidan-gil (Included Lunchtime)
18:20 Depart to Bomun Tourist Complex
18:40 Arrive at Bomun Tourist Complex
19:40 Depart to Gyochon Traditional Village & Woljeong bridge
20:00 Arrive at Gyochon Traditional Village & Woljeong bridge
21:00 Depart to Busan
22:00 Arrive at Busan Station
22:20 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
23:00 Arrive at Haeundae station