Jeju Maze Land, the world's largest stone axis maze, consists of a Jeju white tree with high phytoncide content, and a Jeju stone with excellent infrared rays for blood purification and fatigue recovery. The wonderful photo zones which are hidden all over the Maze Land and the most beautiful forest trail in Jeju, Aejiang, make all of the time in Mazeland even more special.
Don't miss the Jeju Greek Mythology Museum, where visitors can see the birth myths of Jeju through 100 sculptures containing the spirit of the sculpture master and the maze museum, where you can see the birth of a Greek mythical maze in a 3D hologram!
• Jeju Mazeland has a basalt maze with far infrared and anion, and a wooden maze with a high phytoncide content.
• Take a beautiful photo in front of the Photo zone in Maze Land!
• There are about 36 different roads in each maze, therefore it's fun to find an exit.
• If you walk along the most beautiful forest trail Aejiang in Jeju, your body and mind will be healed!
• Learn the history of the Maze and legend of Jeju at the 'Jeju Greek Mythology Museum' and 'Maze Museum' inside the Maze Land!
• February~ March / October : 09:00~18:00 (Last admission 17:00)
• April~ May : 09:00~18:30 (Last admission 17:30)
• June~ September : 09:00~19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
• November~ January : 09:00~17:30 (Last admission 16:30)