Museum of Color, a representative exhibition of Seongsu Station in Seoul, which is famous for its cafes and shoes!
In this special exhibition, which runs until the 15th of March, color is reinterpreted as a beautiful artwork as well as space itself. From nature to artificial structures such as palaces and buildings, watch and enjoy the colorful changes every time you move from room to room! From a room with a theme of "Pantone Color" which is used by over 10 million designers and a room that displays the colors of nature, as well as various rooms that express the feeling of colors in artworks, which allows you to see the "color" you encounter every day in a variety of ways.
Don't miss out on the special chance to only available until 15th of March in Korea!
• Museum of Color, an exhibition that displays different views of the colors you encounter every day.
• Explore the unrealistic world, starting with the Black Square where the elegant Black, the queen of colors is used.
• Meet Pantone's All-time Colors, who selects the "Color of the Year" every year!
• By exploring through nature, meet the color Green, that heals your mind and body!
• Meet the purest blue captured by photographer Lynne Douglas.
• Take a beautiful photo at the charming space, themed with the color 'Red', which indicates courage, victory, passion, and love!
• Look at the interesting characters and the colors in each character.
• Admire the beautiful artwork of Kristina Makeeva, a famous Russian Photographer with 630,000 Instagram followers!
• Examine and encounter many different colors of pink that are loved by both men and women.
• If you want to visit a different exhibition that can't be seen elsewhere, come to the Museum of Color!