Inviting you to the World's one and only Brick Art only available here in Korea!
Amazing World of unique art is seen right before your eyes, as soon as you step into Brick Campus! See the work made by 35 top superior artists with more than 3 million Brick used! See the World's only Brick Art pieces, such as mega-diorama, mosaics, sculptures, characters, robots, cars, Hogwarts and so much more. A content that can be entertained by all regardless of age and gender, a representative healing space, Brick Art can be found at Galleria Foret next to Seoul Forest.
• Instead of following the manuals, a work of art created by oneself is called ‘Brick Art’ in its entirety.
• Hogwarts Castle, a magical world that can be seen through the third-quarter platform at King's Cross Station. Welcome the Brick Art's work from Quidditch Stadium, to the Dragons and the train heading to Hogwarts! An art work that cannot be missed if you are a great fan of Harry Potter!
• Come across to the Marvel Comics Superhero series of characters loved by many people, such as Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, Superman and more.
• The largest and most creative masterpiece of Brick Art,
• 'Trench Run' is an image of a spaceship and artificial planet which is made up of 80,000 bricks. It is a reproduction of an invasion scene from the movie Star Wars Episode 4 - New Hope.
• As a reproduction of many famous paintings, everyone can spend a marvelous time at Brick Campus regardless of age and gender.
• Once you have observed various Brick Arts with your own eyes, then make your own Brick Art at Brick play-zone, and spend a fun time racing after creating a car!
• How about tasting a variety of colorful Brick food? You can buy ice cream, bread, Chocolate and other various desserts.
• Brick campus's unique and special goods, that can only be found here, including Lego, Oxford, and Nanoblock, as well as Character, Mosaic, Keyring which you can engrave your name on it.
• Tuesday~Friday: 1PM~7PM (Last Admission: 6:30 PM)
• Weekend and Holiday : 10AM ~ 7PM(Last Admission : 6:30 PM)