Meet the cute dolls at the largest Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island!
Located on the beautiful island of Jeju, Teseum is the world's first real animal-sized puppet safari theme park. A bear-themed museum where you can touch and take pictures. As soon as you enter, meet the safari's kings: tigers, elephants, lions, and leopards, and watch life-size ducks and flamingos, hippopotamuses, snakes and crocodiles! Animals that not only can be seen on land and but also in the ocean will welcome you. In addition to the animals, you can also see the Gods from Greek mythology and Artists from Hollywood and Korean movies who are turned into Teddy Bears! Don't forget to take a picture on a 4-meter-tall teddy bear!
• Meet the lovely and harmonious teddy bear family!
• 365 days happy Teddy Bears will bring joy to all customers!
• Meet all teddy bears in various themes!
• Limited edition teddy bear dolls that can only be found in Teseum Jeju!
• From the size of a child to size up to 4 meter teddy bear welcomes you to Teseum Jeju!
• Meet all the friends of the Teddy bear, from cute giraffes, zebras, lions and tigers!
• Take pictures with a cute, life-sized flamingo doll!