A customized BTS Tour for all of you who are in love with BTS! Attention all ARMY fans! Grab the great opportunity to visit 1st, 4th and 5th location chosen by AMRY as most wanted to visit destination such as "Iryeong Station", the location of the Music Video, "Hyangho Beach", location for the album cover and BTS goods store in Itaewon. No need to struggle to visit areas outside of Seoul by taxi or public transportation, ride on a comfortable shuttle bus with a friendly guide (former reporter) who has watched BTS since their debut! Plus, you get to send a letter to Big HIT, by writing everything you wanted to say to BTS! This is a special tour where you can show your love for BTS.
• BTS BUS STOP. BTS Jacket Album location of 'You never walk alone'! This is a must-visit place for ARMYs when you visit Korea. However, extremely tough to go by public transportation. But with this tour, you to get go there easily! Take a look at BTS shooting location of Jacket Album 'You never walk alone'. Make unforgettable memory via visiting a place where BTS have been!
• Yeongjin Beach - K-Drama 'Goblin' Shooting Place! The place is not exactly related with BTS but must-visit place when visit Gangreung, Gangwondo province. It's filming location of K-Drama 'Goblin'. This is one of the most beautiful beach located in east coast of South Korea. It's a totally different vibe where you can't feel in Seoul Downtown.
• Iryeong Station - BTS' M/V Location. This is a closed train station at the beginning of Music Video Spring Day of Kpop star BTS. It's must visit place for BTS Fans Army.
• 'BT21 Itaewon Store' - BTS' character goods shop
• Send yor Fan letter with your love at your oppa's country 'Korea' with your own hand writing! It will definitely be a meaningful time for all ARMYs in Korea! Will help you to send your fan-letter to the post together. Please prepare your love letter to BTS and put it into post box. We will get the post stamp ready for you!
Minimum number of Reservation
Min. number of pax to proceed on the day
06:30am Depart from Hongik Univ. Subway Station Exit 2
07:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
07:10am Depart from Dongdaemun Culture & History Park Subway Exit 10 & Move to Gangwondo Province
09:45am Arrive Hyangho Beach, BTS Bus Stop located
10:35am Depart from Hyangho Beach
10:45am Arrive Yeongjin Beach, 'K-Drama Goblin' Shooting Place
11:25am Depart to Seoul
12:20am Lunch at Rest Area (Lunch not included)
01:00pm Depart from Rest Area
03:00pm Arrive Iryeong Station, BTS' Spring Day M/V location
03:40pm Depart from Iryeong Station
04:55pm Arrive BT21 Itaewon Store , BTS character goods shop
05:40pm Depart from BT21 Itaewon Store
05:45pm Fan Letter Session to BTS. Send your fan letter to BTS which you are prepared in advance at the post box
05:55pm Drop off Dongdaemun Culture & History Park Station
06:30pm Drop off Myeongdong Station
07:10pm Drop off Hongik Univ. Station