Spend a peaceful day in nature with your family and friends!
Seoraksan National Park is located in the most Northern part of Korea, and it is also the Biosphere Reserve region managed by the UNESCO. During fall season, this area is loved by so many visitors due to its great colors of fall leaves along with so many rocks. Baekdamsa Temple is built 1,500 years ago by Ja Jang, during the reign of Queen Jin-Deok (647-654), 28th ruler of the Silla Kingdom. Although it was damaged for several times, after the reconstruction work, it now becomes the famous hiking course that many people are visiting nowadays. This one day tour is recommended to those who are hiking lovers!
• Pile up the stones around Baekdamsa Temple and your wishes will come true! Make a wish and make you own "stone tower"!
• The quiet and peaceful Baekdamsa Temple is famous for its temple stay program.
• You can take a look at the worship ceremony to the Buddhist, but since it is a solemn ceremony, please keep quiet!
• The Birch Tree Forest is located in Inje-gun, Gangwon-do. It is a peaceful green forest and a place where you can relax and heal by just looking at it.
• This place has been selected within the 100 must visit tourist destination by the Koreans, and has a reason why! The forest is filled with the mysterious beauty as if a fairy is living in the forest and with the fresh air of the mountain top.
• If you follow the gentle 3.5km trail of the birch forest, you will find a wonderful colony of birch trees, so don't miss it!
Up to 2019/9/30 and 2019/12/16~ 2020/1/31
Every Tuesday / Thursday
Min. number of pax to proceed on the day
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
6:45 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8
7:20 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 4
7:35 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9
9:40 Arrive at Baedamsa Temple & Start hiking in Youngsiam
13:30 Depart for Wondaeri Birch Tree Forest
14:20 Arrive at Wondaeri Birch Tree Forest
17:10 Depart for Seoul
19:00 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
19:10 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:30 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station