Naejangsan Mountain is the representative mountain of Jeolla-do (located in the lower left-hand corner of Korea) and is the best mountain in Korea to see the autumn’s crimson leaves! Inside Naejangsan National Park, there is a temple built by a Buddhist monk during the Baekje Dynasty (636 years old) inspired by the fall foliage of Naejangsan Mountain. Many people visit Naejangsa Temple during the fall. There are about 760 kinds of local plants, designated Natural Monuments, and various wild animals living inside Mt. Naejangsan Park. Enjoy the scenic hike as you enjoy the hillsides and pathways covered in a multitude of red, orange and yellow leaves.
• A colorful hiking course!
• Visit Naejang Temple, a must temple visit during the fall, located on Mt. Naejang!
• Enjoying the view of the beautiful autumn leaves all around you!
• Even the scenery outside the bus window is different from Seoul!
• Naejangsan is loved by all Koreans and foreigners living in Korea!
On the 25th of October 2022 ~ On the 15th of November 2022
6:00am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
6:30am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
6:40am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30am Arrive at Mt. Naejangsan
10:30am~3:00pm Observe the beauty of Mt. Naejangsan and Free time(Lunch) ( The staff will recommend a hiking route or a walking tour of Mt.Naejang)
3:30pm Leave for Seoul
7:30pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
7:40pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
8:10pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station