This tour is a 1 night and 2 days tour where you can experience 100% of the traditional Korean culture that is nowhere else. Visiting a UNESCO World Heritage site is the major schedule, and visiting a beautifully well preserved 700 years old Hanhoe village that seems to have stopped time long ago. Take a break and relax by observing the surrounding scenery at the traditional hanok, designated as a cultural property and as well as enjoying the high-quality traditional Korean food will be served during the tour schedule. As much as the high price, professional and high-quality trip
• Stay at the traditional Korean house while enjoying the excellent scenery!
• Visit Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• How about eating Bulgogi at the Korean traditional house?
• 'Pyeongsan Seowon' which is incredibly features well with the natural scenery and surrounding nature.
• Climbing the "Buyongdae", the traditional observatory, which offers the view of Hahoe Village surrounded by the Nakdonggang River.
• Experience Jjimjilbang in Rakgojae Andong, designated as a cultural asset.
• Specialized Instructors and Tours at UNESCO World Heritage Hahoe Village.
• The most famous jjimdak meal in Andong.
• Route 35 selected as the most beautiful road in Korea.
• Watch Hahoe Byeolsingut Talnori performance.
Rakkojae Andong (Traditional Hanok)
Hahoe Village, a place where the spiritual culture of traditional study is preserved and maintained, has been designated as a World Heritage site and proved its value. Rock Gojae, located in Hahoe Village, is Korea's first hanok where you can experience old houses. This is a valuable experience for visitors.
• Enjoy a free Cheoyeong Hwangto Jjimjilbang! The infrared rays from the natural yellow soil relaxes the body and helps to find the peace of mind. (Available between 5PM ~ 9PM)
• Washing machine will be available to be used to wash your clothes during the stay at Rakkojae.
• You can taste a healthy Korean food or even Western food for breakfast.
• Dinner menu will be the representative health food of Korea, Samgyetang.
• Each room is provided with toilet/ shower.
Minimum / Maximum number of Reservation
2 People / 5 People
Minimum / Maximum number of pax to proceed on the day
2 People / 5 People
• Day 1 •
09:00 Pick-up from Hotel (In Seoul) or Gimpo Airport
11:00 Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site 'Hwaseong Fortress'
12:30 Lunch at 'Sonamu Jeongwon' in Yongin (Briquette grilled bulgogi formula In Hanok)
16:00 Visit 'Byungsan Seowon' (An ancient Confucian academy with architectural beauty that enhances the natural scenery, promising to be an unforgettable experience)
17:00 Climb 'Buyongdae' Cliff (A vantage point that allows one to experience the breathtaking panorama of the Nakdong River wrapping around the Hanoe Folk Village)
18:00 Check-in to Rakkojae Andong (Hahoe) and have a Korean Dinner served to your room, followed by a relax and unwind in our 'Jimjilbang' dry sauna.
• Day 2 •
08:00 Breakfast at Rakkojae Andong (Hahoe)
09:30 Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site 'Andong Hahoe Folk Village'
11:00 Visit the Hahoe World Mask Museum for a deeper understanding of masks prior to the Hahoe Mask Dance Performance.
12:00 Lunch at Hahoe Village Marketplace favorite, 'Solbat Sikdang' ('Andong Jjimdak' chicken braised in a spicy soy garlic sauce)
14:00 Viewing of National Intangible Cultural Heritage 'Hahoe Mask Dance' (On every Monday, will be changed to different Tour site)
15:00 Depart for Seoul, Traveling via Route 35 - one star on the Michelin Green Guide and the only starred attraction in South Korea, for being South Korea's most beautiful road.
18:30 Arrival in Seoul