Discover Seoul through the eyes of a Kpop fan and embark on a Hallyu-laden journey to your oppa's hometown. Experience all things Kpop on a 1-day Seoul tour that exhibits South Korea's vibrant pop culture. The longer you spend the day in Seoul's trendiest places, the better the chances of meeting your favorite Kpop Idol! Begin the tour with an early morning visit to the KBS building and see many of your favorite Kpop boy and girl groups greet their fans as they make their way to Music Bank. Head inside 'KBS', Korea's biggest public broadcasting station. After touring KBS, move to one of BTS's favourite restaurants, 'Yujeong Sikdang' and continue the journey on a 2-part visit to Kpop's biggest agencies situated in the heart of Gangnam - JYP Entertainment, and SM Entertainment Coex Artium – home to Kpop's biggest names including Twice, Wonder Girls, BTS, EXO, Girls' Generation, Super Junior, and so much more. After the tour ends, you will be safely dropped off at the locations where you were picked up.
• BTS's favorite restaurant, 'Yujeong Sikdang' is where they have frequently visited since they were trainees
• Spot your favorite Kpop Idols on the sidelines as they make their way to Music Bank at the KBS building!
• Experience all things Kpop under one roof with this full day Hallyu-themed tour in Seoul!
• Complete your Kpop bucket list with visits to the big 2 agencies - SM and JYP Entertainment
• Shop for exclusive memorabilia and other merchandise of your favorite SM groups at COEX Artium SMTOWN
Min. number of reservation
Min. number of Pax to proceed on the day
6:00am : Meet at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
6:15am : Meet at Myeongdong Station Exit
6:45am : Meet at Hongik Univ. Station Exit 2
7:00am : Visit KBS and see Kpop Stars going to Music Bank (Schedule may change)
9:00am : KBS field trip
12:00pm : Lunch at the restaurant enjoyed by BTS
1:30pm : Visit COEX Artium SMTOWN
2:30pm : Visit JYP Building Cafe (Free organic Icecream)
3:30pm : Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
3:45pm : Arrive at Myeongdong Station
4:15pm : Arrive at Hongik Station