Korea, the only divided nation in the world! DMZ, the border point between North and South Korea, is the number one tourist destination that foreigners want to visit when coming to Korea. Camp for one night and two days in the DMZ, a natural space where endangered animals live freely beyond the boundaries! Create unforgettable memories through the comfort at the Glamping, Korean barbecue and DMZ local wine!
• You will get to see variety of places related to North Korea. Get to know the tragedy of the Korean War, and the history of North and South Korea in the face of many provocations and tension after armistice agreement.
• Trek across the most intense Gamaksan Mountain and walk across the thrilling bridge!
• A jazz concert is held during the night of nature at DMZ. Enjoy the concert by eating Korean barbecue!
• Spend a comfortable night with great facilities included inside, such the kitchen and the restroom!
Were promised not to deploy troops from 2km of the border between South and North Korea, this is the Demilitarized Zone. Essential to the prevention of military conflict, the area has been off-limits to civilians for the past 60 years and is known to be home to endangered animals and plants.
Tour Operation Date
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Minimum number of Reservation
• Day 1 •
1. Hotel Pick-up (8 AM)
2. Visit Odu Observatory to watch N Korean village just 2 KM away over the river border
3. Go inside South Korean armed military outpost camp in DMZ to witness DMZ itself just underneath your feet and watch North Korean counterpart.
4. Move to glamping site for the overnight program.
5. Biking if daylight allows.
• Day 2 •
1. Morning biking
2. Trekking up Gamak Mountain
3. Lunch (temple bibimbap at a Buddhist Temple during the trekking)
4. Visit to Korean Grape Winery 'Sanmeoru'
5. Brunch (at Munsan City, brunch cafe)
6. Bukak Mountain back in Seoul to see Seoul overall in one snap.