Nami Island is the best spot to experience whole things such as landscape, nature, and view!
Strongly recommend this tour to those who want to visit the special Korean attractions!
Tour around Gyeonggi-do, another famous tourist location in Korea. You can enjoy seeing the history of Korea at the only blacksmith village, fall in love with the pleasant nature at Nami Island. And grab the chance to experience another culture (Swiss) Korea offers. Lastly adore the peaceful time Dumulmeori presents. If you would like to take a private tour then do not hesitate to reserve this amazing tour~!
• Korean drama "Taewangsasingi (Legend)" was filmed here. It shows the scenes of the daily life of Goguryeo citizens. It has a Goguryeo steel mill, Malgal/Georan Tribe steel mill structures, the house of a Geomul Village chief, and a Mongolian village. Designed as an ecological space built mostly with stone and wood, it is the only Goguryeo blacksmith village in Korea and boasts Korea’s largest water mill and brick oven. It resembles an actual blacksmith’s shop, as waterfalls from a water mill with a seven-meter diameter, and the brick oven is two stories tall.
• The most quietest and dreamy place in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do, is a popular tourist destination people visit during the day, although it feels very mysterious when visiting during dawn. Corndog is the representative food in Dumulmeori.
• It literally means 'two water areas,' and refers to the place where Bukhangang River and Namhangang River meet. The dock for an ancient-style ferry and weeping willows add to the rustic beauty of this area. Another attraction at this site is the three 400-year-old Zelkova trees that appear as one giant tree. A privately owned place, Dumulmeori remains a popular site for shooting Korean TV dramas, movies, commercials, wedding pictures as well as nature pictures.
• Different beauty explored through every season!
• Number of 32 colourful villa with Swiss style. Good place for photos and seems to be traveling in Europe
Every Monday ~ Sunday
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 8 people ※ Please note that the schedule of the tour may be changed due to COVID-19.
08:30 Pick up at the Seoul Hotel
09:00~10:00 Goguryeo Blacksmith Town
11:00~14:00 Nami Island + Lunch
14:45~16:00 Swiss Theme Park
19:00 Drop off at the Seoul Hotel