Draw your own Sumukhwa (Ink-and-wash painting) at Unhyeongung Palace, a historical site in Seoul. Observe the gardens and traditional Korean houses, and draw the landscape that differs by the weather and mood.
• You can finish your own Sumukhwa, ink-and-wash painting outdoor with use of a single painting brush.
• Those who are new to drawing can reserve the beginner class.
• Create your own Sumukhwa (ink-and-wash painting) at Unhyeongung Palace, a historical site that represents the late Joseon Dynasty.
• In the middle of a breathtaking city, stroll through the courtyard of the palace and create a unique drawing.
• You would also be able to feel fun and intimacy by meeting with Koreans or people of various nationalities.
Min/Max Number of Pax
Program lasts approx. 2 hours
1. Introduction to the class
2. Theory class
3. Basic practice
- Ink-and-wash painting techniques: Drawing with a brush, spreading with ink composition
- Object observation: natural object (tree, flower, grass), architectural object (traditional Korean house, stonewall)
4. Selecting drawing objects you like after looking around the palace
5. Free drawing
6. Impressions and sharing thoughts