It is a golden opportunity to meet the traditional alcohol masters appointed by the Korean government! We invite you to the "Korean Traditional Alcohol Experience", where you can learn how to brew Korean traditional alcohol by learning from famous masters!
Special traditional experience program in Gangnam! The method of brewing Korean traditional alcohol (makgeolli) will be taught in a simple and modern way. It is a precious opportunity to learn about Korean traditional alcohol at a low price, and you can also taste the five kinds of traditional alcohol made by masters appointed by the Korean government! Meet and greet the variety of Korean traditional alcohol.
• Distilling the Korean traditional alcoholic drinks is conducted in the order of tasting Korean traditional alcoholic drinks, explaining the brewing process, and making Makgeolli. The total time is 90 minutes.
• Make Korean traditional alcoholic drinks with the master's secret recipe.
• It is fun to drink Korea's traditional Makgeolli :)
• The alcohol fermentation period usually takes up to 2 weeks ~ 1 month. Participants can take their Korean traditional alcoholic drinks to the home and can taste it later by fermenting it.
Every Tuesday ~ Friday
11 am/ 4 pm
Minimum/Maximum Number of Participants
5 / 40
Minimum people of the reservation
1. Introduction to Experience
2. Lecture on Korean traditional alcoholic drinks
3. Drink 5 types of Korean traditional alcoholic drinks (Provide snacks)
4. Makgeolli tasting
5. Brew Korean traditional alcoholic drinks experience
6. Tidying the place up