Do you want to stay away from cliché tourist attractions and the usual shopping places and explore the hidden parts of Seoul instead? Then come and explore Sewoon Plaza and the alleyways of Euljiro, where you can see the living history of Korean industrialization. Visiting these places with our curators, who know everything about Seoul and its history, will provide you with a deeper understanding of Seoul.
• Feel the 600-year history of Seoul as you look over Jongno and Euljiro from the recently renovated Sewoon Plaza. Have a chat with the local technical craftsmen during your visit to Sewoon Plaza and the alleys of Euljiro.
• Meeting these people who represent the 'living history of Seoul,' will be a great opportunity to learn about stories of the economic growth of Korea from the 1960s to the present.
• Guide Coop will offer you a whole new experience of walking travel, which you will never be able to experience alone. Don't miss this great opportunity to experience the living and authentic culture of Seoul.
• Meet the heroes who led the "miracle of the Han River" in the 20th century by visiting the hidden alleys located in the center of Seoul. The experienced tour guides of Guide Coop will show you all the unique sides of Seoul that the guidebooks don't tell you.
Minimum / Maximum Pax
3 / 10
• The program lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
15:10~15:20 Move to Sewoon Plaza
15:20~15:40 Sewoon Plaza tour
15:40~16:00 Meeting with Kwangsoo Cha the Inventor
16:00~16:20 Break time at cafe Horangi
16:20~16:30 Move to Eulji-ro 4ga
16:30~17:00 Exploring the hidden alleys (chatting with the chairman)